Links

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Cleaning Sale

Hey Friends!  I have been out for spring break this week so guess what I have been doing most of the week SPRING CLEANING.  If you are like me I only get around to cleaning out my closets about once a year and this just so happened to be the time.  I also have been doing some spring cleaning in my TPT store and updating a few units.  I used this fun little check list from Valerie over at Georgia Grown Kiddo's to get started!

1-Comment on all of my purchases I have made in TPT.  YOU KNOW YOU GET CREDIT POINTS FOR DOING THIS???  
Check!-I am HORRIBLE at this but I am all caught up now!  :)
2-Open my wish list and add the items to my cart that I just can't live without any more.  
Check!
3-I'm going to purchase these items after, and only after, I have all my credits towards future purchases.
Check! 
4-I'm going to shop at this wonderful Spring Cleaning Sale my favorite shops have going on this weekend.
Join in with us as we spring clean and get a good deal on some new goods!  :)
Save 20% off of my digital products Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! How do I get in on something like this in the future?? I am working on re-vamping my blog and would love to participate in the next sale! :)

    http://mrsrenzclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Rachel, and I am brand new to the teacher blogging world! I just graduated from college, and am starting my first full time teaching position in a few days. If you have any tips or advice for a new blogger, please let me know. Also, feel free to check out my blog and let me know what you think! Thanks everyone!!!! :)

    -Rachel
    Teaching, Coffee, and Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...