Links

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TPT's 3 Million Teachers Strong Sale Preview

Are y'all as excited about the upcoming TPT sale as I am? I already have my little cart full ready to check out and I am sure I will adding more. If you are planning to shop be sure to use the code TPT3 to receive 28% off of all of my digital products. I am linking up with the gals over at Blog Hoppin' to highlight a few of my favorite units as well as a few units that I will be using soon.

Here are a few of my units that I will be using in the upcoming weeks as well as some of my all time favorites. :)

**This is my BRAND new word work pack that I created just in time for Dr. S's Birthday. :)


I added these word work packs as a bundle.
You will save more than 20% by purchasing the bundle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...