I am joining in with the girls over at Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 2013. I am SO excited to not only link up but to read everyone's posts.
So here goes...
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me!
1. I have lived 5 minutes from my husband my whole life but I met him for the first time 10 years ago at a bull riding event (and YES he was riding...crazy right?) that was 45 minutes from home. We have been married now for 6 years and have the most adorable 3 year old ever!
2. As a stress reliever (or maybe just because) I like to shop. My weakness is shoes and I now have like 73 pair. OUCH!
3. I am ADDICTED to Coke Zero.
I usually drink 4-5 EACH DAY! Yummy!
4. I teach at an ALL kindergarten school in Alabama where we have close to 500 5 & 6 year olds with 26 K classes.
5. I am a concert groupie...well kind of. ;) I LOVE country music and go to concerts all of the time. I even got the chance to go to the Grammy Nomination Concert in Nashville last year and was on live T.V.
Here are a few of my favorites.
6. My guilty pleasure is McDonald's! I LOVE me a Mickey D's double cheeseburger.
7. I have a 150 lb Great Dane that lives INSIDE MY HOUSE. He is just like a big baby.
8. I could do without T.V. I hardly EVER watch it but when I do my favorite shows are The Bachelor and Nashville.
9. I am a horrible cook. If it doesn't come from a box it probably won't be good. ;)
10. And finally...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach. Maybe I will get to move there one day! :)
Thanks for reading and don't forget to come back each day this week for Teacher Week 2013.