Links

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throw Back Thursday Linky - Brown Bear


Hey yall!  I am joining in on The First Grade Parade's Throwback Thursday Linky.  
The first 2 weeks of every school year we rock out with Brown Bear FUN!  :)  This is the unit that I always start with because I think it is FANTASTIC for introducing colors and it's just too darn cute.  :)  Check out my Brown Bear post from last fall...

saturday, september 8, 2012

BROWN BEAR FUN!

The past two weeks we have been working on Brown Bear activities.  
This is always how I begin the year teaching colors.  
The kids always love this book and it is a 
GREAT resource to use.
 These were some of the activities that we did for literacy.  
You can find all of them in my 
fun unit except for the Brown Bear Letter Roll.  :)
We also made this cute little guy to go along 
with our Brown Bear theme.  
You can get the texture book and this craft and much more in Julie Lee's and mine collaborative pack Brown Bear and Friends Activities.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie!
    This is a favorite of mine to do with my first graders too!
    Love your post and thrilled to be your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...