Links

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Line Up Vinyl Dots Set {1-20} Hot Colors

OK...So by popular request I have decided to add vinyl line up dots to my TPT store (I know a lot of you make your own but I still get tons of request from people asking if I could do it for them because they do not have the resources available).  I have posted on this FABULOUS creation before (click HERE if you missed it).  Please remember these will be created just for you so please allow 1 week for order processing and then 1-2 weeks for shipping (so it could take up to 3 weeks for you to receive your order).
These are pictures from the 
beginning of last school year.  :)

 These are pictures from the END of the year.  (YAY...I finally remembered to take pictures)  After 180 days of 5 & 6 years olds running around on them they still look fantastic!  :)




  

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! They probably won't work on carpet or I would buy some. It is a wonderful idea!!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! I have a cricut and thought about making them for my classroom. I think my only concern is...will the janitors hate me? Are they easy to clean over and peel off fine at the end or the year? Thanks for sharing! What a great idea to put in your store! I'm sure you will be busy!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah--They do peel off really easy. It only takes just a few minutes. :) All you need is a little scraper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie,
    My mom is going to make me some of these on her cricut, could you tell me where you found that bright blue? We can only find a sky blue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...