Links

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Want Cha Be My Sweetheart & SALE!

Hey yall!  Long time no blog!  Although I have been absent from the blog world I have been working like a crazy girl to finish up some Winter cuteness!  :)  I just finished up my Be My Sweetheart Valentine Math & Literacy Common Core Centers and got them posted.  Trying to stay ahead if there is such a thing!  ;)  You can check out the preview below!  
On another note, I just celebrated my 28th birthday on Thursday.  A little bitter sweet considering I didn't even know how old I was LOL.  (I was having a conversation with my hubby about how I was about to be 27...and he was like umm NO you are going to be 28...WHAT???)  Where did that year of my life go!  I guess that's what happens when we get old.  So...in honor of my birthday week I am going to be throwing a sale in my TPT store beginning RIGHT now going through Monday at midnight.  Jump on over and save 20% off of all your purchases including my brand new Polar Pals unit, Penguin Math & Literacy unit, as well as my BRAND new Be My Sweetheart Valentine unit.
**I promise to have some posts of whats going on this winter REAL soon as well as a preview for Polar Pals and Penguins.  :)

   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,
    Happy Birthday!!!! I was on tpt and just found out about your sale. Yaaahhh!!! I then logged on to your blog to find out more about your sale. I was the same . . . after my 30th birthday, I simply lost track of my age. Heh, heh, heh. Now I am content with my calendar age and I am proud of it.
    Fawn












    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...