Links

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Product Swap

MrsStanfordsClass
I am so excited to get to be apart of Mrs. Stanford's Product Swap.  I had the pleasure of swapping with Brooke Hilderbrand from Once Upon a First Grade Adventure.
Brooke was so sweet to send me her "The Polar Express" Literacy Mini Unit.  If you are a Kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade teacher you would LOVE this pack.  It is full of activities that align with the Literacy Common Core standards.  :)
 In this pack you will get comprehension activities,
a writing activity,
a graphing activity,
 and more.  :)
My students REALLY enjoyed the activities and it was a perfect addition to our Polar Express unit.  I loved that it was not only fun for my students but they were getting 
great standards practice. Here are a few pictures of my students working on the activities as well as some of their finished products.
 
If you do not already follow Brooke you MUST ASAP!  
She is fantastic and has some really cute ideas & units.  :) 
You can click the links below to follow her.  
Once Upon a First Grade Adventure
TPT Store - Mrs. H

Be sure to check out the product that I swapped on her blog.  :)  

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your articles.. they are very interesting..
    Regards,
    Preschool In Pune

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...