Links

Monday, December 17, 2012

Praying for Newtown!

In light of all the recent tragedy I am truly at a loss for words.  Like you, I can not even begin to imagine what this horrific event was like.  I love my 19 kindergarten babies as if they were my own children and my heart aches for all of the families, friends, and teachers that lost a loved one on Friday.  We as teachers play such an important role in our students lives and I pray that we can all "rise up" and continue to protect, love, teach, and cherish our babies.  I know that this definitely makes me want to hug them a little tighter and tell them I love them a little more.  Praying for peace for the people of Newtown, CT.
May God Bless you ALL!     

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your articles.. they are very interesting..
    Regards,
    Nursery School In Pune

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...