Links

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More Christmas Fun!

(I had every intention of getting this post finished BEFORE Christmas but you know how that goes.  :) )The week before we got out for our Christmas break we finished up our Christmas centers with Polar Express.  We also finished up LOTS of cute crafts and ornaments.  ;)  Check out our week in pictures.
 Beginning Sounds Practice
 Number Order 11-20
 Missing Numbers 1-10
 Ten Frame Practice
 Number Word Order 1-10
 1:1 Counting - More/Less
 Ending Sounds Practice
 Middle Sounds Practice
 Missing Letters A-J


Labeling Santa
Santa's Stuck
This cute craft came from 
This is a PRECIOUS craft that I will 
definitely be doing EVERY year!  :)
My BFF found this on pinterest so if it is yours 
LET ME KNOW and I will be sure to give you a shout out!  :)
Our gift to our parents!  
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and that you get to enjoy the rest of Christmas break!  :)
**Stay tuned for an end of the year sale to rack up on those upcoming units!  :)

5 comments:

  1. What fun! Your crafts are adorable...pinned for next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you! I didn't get to finish my Christmas unit either! LOL!

    Love these activities! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog since so many days.. the content you provide really helps me..
    Regards,
    Primary Schools In Pune

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have a pdf of your activities that are available?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...