Links

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Letter Order & Thanksgiving Preview

I have had tons of e-mails about what order I teach letters/themes so I decided I would do a blog post.  As I have mentioned before our school uses Scott Foresman Reading Street so most of the themes that I teach go along with the "letter of the week" (however there are a few that don't).  Here is a list of the themes/letters in order that I do 1st semester:

Hope this helps.  ;)

On another note, I just finished up and posted my Thanksgiving unit on TPT.  This pack is HUGE and would be a great resource to use the whole month of November.  Click on the pic below to go 
check it out.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. Your packet is on my wish list. It is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Alexa❤
    http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.. very attractive and filled with ideas.. for a Kid of Preschool in Pune

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...