Links

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Celebration! :)

So, we are celebrating here at our house because we are MOVING!  :)  Although I am SUPER pumped I am SUPER stressed because we close on our new house the day I go back to work :/ :).  Anyway,  I just wanted to apologize in advance for my lack of posting.  :)  So in honor of my exciting news I am going to throw a 1 day sale.  Beginning RIGHT now everything in my store will be 20% off.  Be sure to check out all of the back to school items that I have already posted as well as my newest unit Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Math & Literacy Fun (preview below).  :)
  Also, I have had tons of e-mails about the cute little pencil that my friend made so I thought I would post the general info about it.  The total is $30.00 (shipping including) you pick the color and of course the name.  E-mail me at mrsmayaskinders@gmail.com if you are interested.  :)
     I also just had my little guys pics made and I wanted to share a few.  :)

 (yes...that 100 pound dog lives in my house)  :)


11 comments:

  1. omg your baby is so cute...congrats on the move =) im your newest follower...drop by


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new house Jamie!! Im not sure if you remember me or not, but I am Nikki (McHan) Lewis' cousin, Jessica. I know it's been awhile... so it's okay if you don't! Hope your doing well... and your family is adorable!

    Jess

    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move! Your son is adorable - love those blond curls!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great looking family :) You little man is adorable. Congrats on your move. I hope it is as stress free as possible, if that is even possible with moving :)


    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR PICS!! Congrats on the move. I am sure you will enjoy your new home!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your family pictures. You are a beautiful family! Good luck with the move. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop by my blog; I nominated you for a couple awards! :o)
    LeAnne
    Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the move. Your son is so cute! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your boots! Very cute family pics.
    I'm heading to your school for the conference next week. I'm so excited about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful family! Hope your move goes smoothly.

    Your newest follower,
    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...