Links

Monday, June 25, 2012

Award & Sale! :)



Umm... can I say WOW!  I got an e-mail last week letting me know that my little blog has been nominated for the Most Fascinating  Blog of 2012.  I almost literally fell out in the floor.  I am so excited and humbled that you guys read my blog.  Thank you So much for all of your support!  You guys are the best.  :)  If you would like you can vote for my blog by clicking the "vote for me" button in the right sidebar, click on comments under "Most Fascinating Blog Kinder Teacher" and then scroll down to the link to my blog and click the plus 1 button.


As a BIG thank you and to show you my appreciation I am going to be having a 20% off sale in my TPT from now until Wednesday at 11:59 p.m.  Enjoy!  Also, stay tuned for a few giveaways I have up my sleeve.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination!! YAY!! I just found your blog and I'm a new follower:)
    I wanted to invite you over to my site! I've got some great resources that I just posted and I know you would love to have them for your little ones....there's going to be a giveaway EVERY Day for the next 5 days!! WooHoo!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your nomination! Your blog is great! I am now a follower. Please come and visit mine. I would love to have more followers. I am so excited about making mew teacher friends and sharing ideas.
    Janelle
    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...