Links

Friday, May 18, 2012

Oceans of Fun!

Long time no blog yall.  OMIWORD, we have been SOOOOO busy wrapping up the end of the year and I am super excited to say only 5 MORE days.  YAHOOO!!!!!  :)  Just to give you an idea of all of our craziness we had 1st grade move-up on Tuesday (because we are an all kindergarten school we have to take them across town), graduation Tuesday night, field day today, as well as our end of the year party and let me just tell you this teacher is exhausted!!!!  For the past 2 weeks we have been learning all about the ocean and I am sad to say that I completely forgot to take pictures of our centers.  BOO.  However, I did manage to get a few pics of these OH SO CUTE ocean crafts that Julie Lee and I collaborated on.  If you are interested you can pick them up by clicking HERE.  I hope you all have a relaxing weekend!  :)   







7 comments:

  1. Those ocean crafts are absolutely PRECIOUS!! I am going to have to grab these to use for next year.

    We have 5 more days as well. So close yet so far away haha

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those ocean crafts, especially the crab!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    I'm having a TPT giveaway at my blog...come check it out! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog from pinterest and I love it! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    Jessica
    Learn, Play & Have Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean animals! Definitely adding those to my collection!

    I'm also your newest follower so I hope you'll check out my new blog!

    Kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ocean-themed art. Just had a trip to the beach and this type of art is so relaxing to me! At the end of this past school year, I had my 4th graders create sandpaper starfish watercolor scenes for my back-to-school bulletin board I am planning to call: Come "Sea" What to Expect in 4th Grade! (sadly no photos yet - they'll be up in August before Meet the Teacher night) happy to be your newest follower :)

    Antonia
    {forkin 4th}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...