Links

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long Time NO Blog & a Freebie

Hey y'all!  It seems like FOREVER since I have blogged.  Last week we took our little guy to Disney World and then when we got back Saturday our internet was down and has been until today so to say that I was going CRAZY might be an understatement.  :)  Any who, just wanted to stop in and leave all of my bloggy friends a fun farm-ish freebie.  You can download it from below but first I will leave you with a pic from our spring break adventure.  :)  Happy Hump Day (tomorrow)!  :)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time! Thanks for the cute boot pocket chart activity!
    Tonia
    Mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like FUN! I'll be there in June! I can't wait :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet! Thank you for sharing. We are starting farm next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the great ideas & activities ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Just hearing you went to Disney makes me crave to go back!
    -Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...