Links

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Exciting News, Zoo Fun, & Dinosaur Preview/FREEBIE!

Let's start with the exciting news...I am now an author for TBA!  :) YAY YAY YAY!   

Now on to the zoo.  This past 2 weeks we learned ALL about the zoo and did tons of OH SO cute crafts.  Check out a few of the things we did below.


 You can get these Zoo centers by clicking HERE.
 These are some cute zoo faces that Julie Lee and I collaborated on.  
You can pick them up in her TPT store by clicking HERE.
And here is a preview of what's in my Dinosaur unit.

Also, this is a cute little map that is included in my Dino unit.  Click on the "download" button below to download yours for FREE.  :)

7 comments:

  1. How fun for you! We are going to the zoo soon and then we are going to have a zoo themed Open House!! I love incorporating thinking maps into my stuff...I use them for all my reading skills and strategies on my book reviews. Your Dino unit looks great!!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was equally excited to be a new contributor for CF2! P.S. I heart your zoo unit! Thank you for sharing!

    Sylvia
    I Heart My Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I heart your blog!

    Erica

    www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dino centers are super cute as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your zoo stuff looks adorable!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be adding this to my wishlist for next year! I love your blog!

    Lauren C

    www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...