Links

Friday, March 23, 2012

All Things Spring!

WHEW!  What a WEEK!  :)   We worked on Spring/Plant activities this week and accomplished a ton.  :)  You can check out some of the cute centers that we worked on as well as a few theme activities below.


 You can get all of the above activities in 


I also just got my Farm Math & Literacy unit posted.  
You can click HERE to check it out.  :)

and last but not least the winner of our HUMUNGO Spring giveway is...
Comment #11-Stacy Johnson 
from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade!
Congratulations and I will be in touch with you soon!  :)

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!  We are off to Disney in the morning YAAAAAAY!  :)  

5 comments:

  1. Cute unit!! Congratulations to Stacy!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I won! I had a death in my family last week over Spring Break and hadn't checked my Google Reader until yesterday! This is just what I needed to boost my spirits!! Thank you so much!

    Stacy
    Mrs Johnson’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've have given you the One Lovely Blog Award!!
    Come on over to my blog to grab it!
    http://littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-lovely-life.html

    Erica
    littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...