Links

Friday, March 9, 2012

All Things Spring & Transportation

To say that we have had a busy week would be an UNDER statement.  This week we learned ALL about transportation and ended the week with a fantastic Transportation Day.  I have also been working like a mad woman to get my spring units finished and posted because I am going to be MIA soon (2 weeks from today to be exact) on my way to the happiest place on earth DISNEY WORLD for spring break.  :)  I posted previews below of all of the new things that I have posted below.  I also just posted a St. Patty's day freebie in my TPT store and a transportation freebie that you can download below.  Be sure to read all the way to the end to catch them.  :)  
You can click HERE to check it out.


   This is a cute fact book that Julie Lee and I collaborated on.  
You can find it in my TPT store by clicking HERE.

I also just posted a cute FREE St. Patty's day pocket chart activity if your are interested.

12 comments:

  1. Your transportation pack looks terrific!! Hope you have a great time at Disney!!
    Jennifer

    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this looks great!! Say hi to Belle for me! :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this look wonderful!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! I love your units!


    I gave you the Lovely Blog Award. Please check it out on my blog.

    missnguyensclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jamie!
    I was wondering how you keep the circles on your line up area on the floor and keep them from getting ripped up? Thanks so much!

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful! You blog is such a sweet place to visit. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica--The circles are vinyl so I have not had any problems getting them to stay down. :) My room gets mopped once a week and all of them but like 2 still look GREAT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were at Disney this week while on Spring Break! Can you say "madhouse"? But we did have a blast, even with fighting all the crowds... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Ms. Maya, are your transportation math and literacy centers available at TPT? Thanks!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, I meant Ms. Mayas. My computer is so old and darn slow! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...