Links

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jack is BACK! :)

 Tooty Ta
 Rock & Roll Days of the Week
Dancin' with Jack

 more Tooty Ta
 Penguin Dance
Chicken Count Song
 Jack was SO nice to visit all 23 of our 
Kindergarten classrooms for a meet and greet!  :)
Jack & Ms. Fuller
Me, Jack, Haley, & Julie
This is a video of Jack visiting my classroom.  You all know how hilarious kids can be...so when he walked in one of my sweet babies said "Is he the REAL Jack Hartmann?".  SO funny.  Jack responded by singing their FAVORITE song to prove himself.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I think I would also ask "The REAL Jack Hartman!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his songs!! I heard him a few years ago and bought so many of his CD's!! You are so lucky to have him come to your classrooms/school. Mine was at a teacher conference.
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like TONS of fun! How awesome was that?!!
    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool...did I read this write? You have 23 kinder classrooms?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you did! ;) We are an ALL kindergarten school with 23 classrooms. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...