Links

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gearing Up for Jack & Valentine's Day Fun!

OHMIWORD!  I am SO excited I can hardly STAND IT!  Jack Hartmann is coming to perform for our Kindergarten babies tomorrow.  We did this last year also and it was a BLAST and I absolutely CAN NOT wait to do it again!  If you are close by (Albertville) you should definitely sign up to bring your students for next years show (we hope to keep this going-you can e-mail me for more info).  :)  Any who, so as you know today was the big LOVE day and boy were my kiddos excited.  We had loads of fun sharing our valentine's and even got to dance to a CUTE Jack Hartmann valentine video.  (I have included a link to the video on you tube below.)  Also, don't forget today is the LAST day for my "LOVE DAY" TPT sale.  :)



video
Here is a cute short video of my kiddos dancing away!  ;)



2 comments:

  1. I love him!!! so *jealous* lol! ENJOY :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am sure you guys had a great time. Ohhh I wish I could have been there with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...