Links

Saturday, January 14, 2012

BRRRR It's Cold so...How about some FREEBIES?! :)

BRRRR.  It's cold!  I mean it was like 23 degrees here yesterday (Alabama) which doesn't happen very often.  So it was very fitting that this week we continued to learn about snowmen and winter.  We have also been assessing like crazy to make sure our little darlings are ready for Dibels testing that is in full swing.  :)  On another note, we gained a student teacher this semester, Ms. Fuller, and let me tell you she has been WONDERFUL this week.  It is so AWESOME to have another set of hands.  :)  Here is our week at a glance.  Also, don't forget to check out the freebies at the bottom.  :)  


 I got the Sweater Math Match Up game from Mrs. Lee.
I got this idea from KinderbyKim.
 You can snag this snow anchor chart for free in my TPT store.  Click HERE!
I also got this idea from Julie Lee.  SO cute!  :)

These are the pictures that I used for the Snowman Salad Toss if you would them.
Snowman Salad Toss Pics

I have also added 2 new FREEBIES to my TPT store.  You can download them by clicking on the button below.  While you are there be sure to click on the little "follow" button.  :)  If you are still reading this LOOOOONG post THANKS for hanging in there with me.  :)



10 comments:

  1. I love the snowman salad toss! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies! I am in Oneonta...and you are right...it is COLD out there! But at least we haven't had the snow we did last year! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mitten emergent reader...went is one of those words we struggle with, so it will be perfect! I'm from south Alabama and teach in Florida...way too cold right now!
    Vickie
    Mrs. Plant's Press

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What great freebies! I'm so glad I found your blog today, you have FANTASTIC ideas :) Sorry it's so cold there, that's crazy, it's about that temp here in Michigan too. Hope you have a happy rest of your weekend :)

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got your "The Mitten" freebie on Teacher's Notebook! Thanks! I'm now your latest follower!
    Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I passed an award along to you. You can check it out here.. http://missdelk.blogspot.com/2012/01/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the great freebies! I am enjoying your blog! Jamie Betts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the snowman salad freebie! Did you read a book to lead into the interactive writing activity?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which Julie Lee unit was the IN Winter I like to from?? Love all your ideas!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...