Links

Saturday, October 1, 2011

DonorsChoose

Hey Yall!  I have had LOTS of e-mails lately asking if I sell the things that I post on my blog in a TPT store and the answer is no.  (BTW, thank you for all your sweet encouraging comments.)  All of the things that I post on my blog I have created using DJ Inkers clipart and you can't sell it.  I do however have several projects listed on DonorsChoose.  For those of you that don't know, DonorsChoose is a FREE site that you can register on and list items that you WANT/NEED for your classroom.  This site is absolutely AMAZING and has brought in SO many new materials to my classroom and other classrooms throughout my school!  :)  Many ask if you can buy units from me but I would rather you donate to my DonorsChoose projects.  This way the money will go right back into my classroom and benefit my kinder babies.  I LOVE sharing my things with you and I am leaving the link below, so check it out if you are interested.  As you know making games and activities for your classroom is SUPER time consuming as well as e-mailing them out so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your generosity.


http://www.donorschoose.org/jmayas

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jamie! I did send a donation and appreciate that you do offer to share. It means a lot to all of us! Thanks! My email is vjstensland@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make a donation for your teddy bear center activities. I received a new rug thanks to donors choose so I know how wonderful it can be!

    Rachelle
    Rachelle.Ruark@gmail.com
    http://sweetkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...